ARRIVAL AND TARDY POLICY
- Drop off your child at the curb ONLY if there is a helping volunteer, otherwise park and walk with them to their assembly line.
- 9:00 AM - Dhuha prayer at MPR (optional and done individually).
- 9:15 AM - Assembly, outside if weather permits, or in MPR.
- 9:30 AM - Students led inside by teachers.
- Tardy: Students are considered tardy if they arrive after 9:45 AM. Please accompany your child to the office and sign a tardy slip. Students are allowed 3 tardies/semester, for a total of 6 tardies a year. If 6 tardies are exceeded, a parent meeting will be called with administration.