Please remind your child to bring a backpack that has
A labeled pencil box that contains:
- Crayons / pencil colors
- 3 Pencils
- 1 Pair of Safe Scissors
- A notebook with multiple subjects
- Prayer clothes or a scarf for girls to be used for prayer (for girls KG to 3rd graders but 4th graders and up highly encouraged to wear the hijab at RSS , please read the dress code section)
- Provide a special backpack only for RSS to keep their belongings in.
- The students who don’t have their tools with them will feel down trying to go around begging their classmates to share their stuff and sometimes they don’t find any extra stationary.
- The teachers have their hands full already they cannot provide their students with pens and colors, as you know we don’t have our own classrooms.
- It is the parents’ responsibility to check on the child’s belonging at the end of the school day, the school is not responsible for any items left behind in the building or at the playground.